Adam's Paint Correcting Polish Review from Phil @ Detailer's Domain

AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
Phil Yiu from Detailer's Domain recently posted a review of our new Paint Correcting Polish over on his forum.

Take a few minutes and read through it. As he states, Phil has always been very critical of the "lack of power" of our old polishes. He seems to have different feelings now...

Prodcut Review: Adam's Paint Correcting Polish

Here are a few pictures from the thread:

DSC_6210_zps5df2ec52.jpg

DSC_6203_zps98f78790.jpg

DSC_6216_zpsb2504d6a.jpg

DSC_5849JJJcopy_zps0e9d1d15.jpg

Good to know and good review! Can't wait to use mine this weekend.

sweet i just got this, im gonna do my truck next week most likely and glad to see its more aggressive so i can bang it out faster.

Either of you guys every get those corrections done? Post up some before and afters if so and your thoughts. I currently have SSHR, SHR, and FMP all of which have been discontinued. I still have over a half to 3/4 bottle of each, however, don't exactly like having to use all three steps with my PC to get a desired result and also had some spots that SSHR wouldn't get out last time I did a full correction on my truck. Debating on retiring the old products and snagging these new polishes and ordering me some new polishing pads.

Read several unbiased reviews on Detailers Domain from people who don't use Adams exclusively. Seems like a solid product and what I am looking for as far as ease of use, number of steps, etc. Just wanted to read some opinions on it and see more pictures of it in use on more "battered" paint jobs before I decided to drop the coin on it and Detailers Domain provided me with that. You fellas on here that have used it still post up and provide some reviews for it here.

I am not much of a detailer Chris but I was very impressed with the adams two step polishing system. My paint wasn't in bad condition before but it is better than new now. Easy to put on/take off and it works fast. I will get some pics tomorrow when I get home.

Read several unbiased reviews on Detailers Domain from people who don't use Adams exclusively. Seems like a solid product and what I am looking for as far as ease of use, number of steps, etc. Just wanted to read some opinions on it and see more pictures of it in use on more "battered" paint jobs before I decided to drop the coin on it and Detailers Domain provided me with that. You fellas on here that have used it still post up and provide some reviews for it here.

Chris, glad you had the opportunity to hunt down some more reviews to help your decision. The new combo will not disappoint. :)

I am not much of a detailer Chris but I was very impressed with the adams two step polishing system. My paint wasn't in bad condition before but it is better than new now. Easy to put on/take off and it works fast. I will get some pics tomorrow when I get home.

Thank you for the business and kind words. How did those pictures turn out...??? ;)

Thanks man, definitely post up the pictures. I'm going to try and do a full write up on mine when I detail it just to have as a reference for new users on here. Never hurts to have more info on a subject. I'm not much of a detailer either, I try my best though :crazy: My paint isn't in real bad condition, just has some places from poor washing but a ride or two I plan on doing down the line is pretty bad. Thanks for the input though man.

Chris, glad you had the opportunity to hunt down some more reviews to help your decision. The new combo will not disappoint. :)

Hope it doesn't disappoint :crazy: I'm sure it won't though....and yeah, I tried a few different sites but most hadn't compared it with anything else or they had used it on pretty decent paint. Detailers Domain seemed to be pretty critical on some other products and I found several older threads on the old adams compounds where people weren't happy with them and those same people gave the new two-step system high praises and used on some trasheddd paint so I figured I would give it a shot. I also hadn't watched the new videos on it and after watching it on the black jeep I was convinced I need to give it a try. Got an order put together, just going to wait a week or so and watch the daily specials just in case something pops up that I was thinking about ordering.

Last edited: