Newhere

Jan 21, 2015
Chevrolet Impala 2005
The ABS indicator lights on. During the scan, the code C0265 was displayed on the scanner. (EBCM Relay Circuit). I've read that this is a very common problem among the GMC and Chevy. Does it make sense to go to the dealer and replace item? The replacement costs a lot but the car is 9 years old. I hope somebody gives me some information about repair service. Thank you

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
Bet me, he comes back with some statement that what you posted won't work but some one told him to try this (Pick generic link(

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
I have a similar issue on my 05 silverado. The abs pump would continually run, causing the battery to die out. It's been like that ever since I bought the truck almost 2 years ago, and however long with the previous owner.

He simply just pulled the abs fuse to disable it all together. My brake light and abs light are obviously on because of no fuse, but I'm not missing abs at all. It was a pain in the ass on my old sierra. I'm in no rush to have it fixed at all.

But the cause is a 'mosfet transistor' blowing up. If you can drop the abs module and do it yourself, it's only like a $5 repair from all that I've read

:nice: saving link
This seems like the type of spam shit you get over at gmfgtsize
Now now, don't troll em just yet.

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
He already posted elsewhere asking if it was trucks only or all gm vehicles. Not spam.