A non-truck related build, so be ready for a ruckus

Mnnthbox.com sells a bracket that holds the filter up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just made a thread for pictures and info on them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kinda went crazy with ordering parts today.. Ordered mojo stretch with 12x8 fatty and whitewalls, gp exhaust, Jets, intake bracket, and new intake tube. Next will be handlebars, hopefully within the next week or so

Not sure yet. I'll rock the black for a while until I decide on one

I ordered a 38 pilot, and also 78,80,82,85 main jet. Going to start at 78 and see which one runs best for me since they all vary so much between rucks depending on mods and sea level and all that good shit. They're cheap and cost less than shipping was so I figured I might as well order them all instead of having to pay shipping again if I need another size

Good move of getting a bunch of jets. Pilots are the biggest thing we replace in the service dept because of shirts gas. What's the stock size main?

Ok. Just off the top of my head you'll probably end up running the 80 or 82 imo based on mods. But ymmv and you guys are at a different elevation than me lol.

Got all kinds of stuff in today

fzb6gx.jpg

Last edited:
Started working on it a little tonight, got the billet handlebars installed, and got the front wheel off so I can take it tomorrow to get the whitewall put on. Going to work on it a little each night and then finish it up Saturday

v41pi9.jpg

Almost there. Hub for the rear wheel will be here tomorrow, and going to polish my exhaust tonight before I put it on. But here it is so far

28jxt8o.jpg

Got everything done today, except for exhaust. Wheel is too wide so the bracket doesn't clear. Going to have to find someone Monday to weld me something up. Right now with just the header it's crazy loud. I also rejetted and it is 200x better than it was since before I was running stock Jets with the airbox delete. Feels like a whole new bike now. Still gotta paint the front wheel and maybe get a new rear shock and I'll be done for awhile

14cqwqh.jpg