A non-truck related build, so be ready for a ruckus

let me aware you
honda grom 125cc
Honda-Grom-Right-Side.jpg

2013 Honda Grom MSX125 Custom For Sale - Bike-urious

Yea I don't care for them that much either. I like the old school look to the Ruckus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Here's a little update on the last few mods. Lowered seat, black tank cover, and stock air box delete. Next is variator and new belt. Handlebars will be after that along with exhaust some time. I keep forcing myself not to order stretch and fatty, I need to wait a little longer but Idk how much longer I can wait

5o75eb.jpg

Don't look at the zip tie holding it up, but it will work until I can make some kind of bracket this weekend
2vd5od3.jpg

Picture comparing what I have done so far
21cdt11.jpg

Looks good, So glad mine already had the stretch cause I would be in the same dilemma as you lol. Just an fyi an open air box like that sucks in the rain. Mine is open to and it runs a little rough.

Yea I'll never have it in the rain. Those days I'll drive the truck lol

Do you know if he rejeted the carb? That might be why it's running rough. And what do you have as fat as exhaust?

Yea I have to jet the carb for sure will probably one of the first performance things. I think the exhaust is just hacked off lol

It's enough to get on the highways with but not full blown enough to kill myself on. :lol: