A non-truck related build, so be ready for a ruckus

If you don't mind me asking what's the price on one out the door?

Chris is right about the normal price being around 2500-2600. My aunt owns a dealership down in Alexandria so I took a trip down there to pick mine up. It is one they have had for awhile I'm guessing because it's a new 2012. Had 1.5 miles when I put it in my truck on Friday. And with them not changing anything between years I didn't mind at all as long as it was new. She ended up going down to $1799 for me so I couldn't pass it up :success:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Chris is right about the normal price being around 2500-2600. My aunt owns a dealership down in Alexandria so I took a trip down there to pick mine up. It is one they have had for awhile I'm guessing because it's a new 2012. Had 1.5 miles when I put it in my truck on Friday. And with them not changing anything between years I didn't mind at all as long as it was new. She ended up going down to $1799 for me so I couldn't pass it up :success:

Damn that's a badass deal! I would jump on that in a heartbeat

I'll bring it to the meet so you can ride it, I promise you'll be picking one up the following week. My boss has one and drive it to work one day, I walked in going around trying to figure out who's It was and found out. He let me drive it to a job to get a measurement we needed and after that I had to get one. So much fun lol

m7ZPR.jpg

cewl scewter, guy. now hit the gym.

I'll bring it to the meet so you can ride it, I promise you'll be picking one up the following week. My boss has one and drive it to work one day, I walked in going around trying to figure out who's It was and found out. He let me drive it to a job to get a measurement we needed and after that I had to get one. So much fun lol

May make the meet just to ride this bish

this is soo true. my roommate got one and let me ride it. that night was looking through craigslist for one. within a week i had one lol.

That's a good start to a mod list you have ordered too. Come to the white wall side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good start to a mod list you have ordered too. Come to the white wall side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely am when I order the stretch and get fatty kit. Just need to get a few things done that are required for the stretch and fatty to fit, like exhaust and lowered handlebars

That's yours?
yes sir i thought i had a build thread on here but i guess not. have one on gmfs though

Definitely am when I order the stretch and get fatty kit. Just need to get a few things done that are required for the stretch and fatty to fit, like exhaust and lowered handlebars

excellent.

Are parts cheap since they're little?

they arent too bad. there is alot of little things you can do that add up quick but most things are cheap besides doing a bigger motor swap and things like that.

When I get mine I am going to save some money up and do the gy6 fatty swap that way I get the big thing out of the way. Figured with going new itll give me time to save up and get the parts while I wait for a warranty if there are any.

When I get mine I am going to save some money up and do the gy6 fatty swap that way I get the big thing out of the way. Figured with going new itll give me time to save up and get the parts while I wait for a warranty if there are any.

That was my plan also minus the gy6 swap. Was going to order stretch and fatty as soon as I got home from getting it. But after some reading you have to do a handful of other mods for the stretch to fit so I figured I'll get those out of the way and do the stretch around Christmas