notorious

Automotive Art
Apr 22, 2012
No it was 2 spots that did not have curb for some reason that why i parked in one of them.

Ya, I saw the two curbless spots; the picture I quoted looked like you aired out over the curb and your truck nommed it up. Thought it was funny.

Clean truck regardless. I'd be more than happy to drive.

Bagged_Sierra

Apr 27, 2013
Fort Lupton, Colorado
Looks good. Next plans? Also clear your messages!

I am doing away with the panhard and getting a watts link, should be getting some Brandywine color flames on it this time when I get home, and still undecided on what wheels i am going to get, really want some billets but since it is my DD I would be pissed if i paid all that money for them then bent one so I just got to decide and just order it and then let the wife be pissed at me. Messages Cleared also

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
I am doing away with the panhard and getting a watts link, should be getting some Brandywine color flames on it this time when I get home, and still undecided on what wheels i am going to get, really want some billets but since it is my DD I would be pissed if i paid all that money for them then bent one so I just got to decide and just order it and then let the wife be pissed at me. Messages Cleared also

Yeah, as much as I love billets, if I didn't have a damn good size tire on it, I wouldn't daily them. Only reason mine does have billets. I am so undecided on my paint it's not even funny. I have a rough idea of what I want but we will see.

Bagged_Sierra

Apr 27, 2013
Fort Lupton, Colorado
Yeah, as much as I love billets, if I didn't have a damn good size tire on it, I wouldn't daily them. Only reason mine does have billets. I am so undecided on my paint it's not even funny. I have a rough idea of what I want but we will see.

Yeah it took me forever to decide on what color and what style of flames I wanted. I was throwing blue, green, etc then I saw this pic and was like yep that is it.
The wife said she was going to get me a sticker to put on it that says Never Satisfied lol.