Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
Item Location - Bakersfield, Ca 93307
price - $350.00 OBO plus shipping
Text -661-332-7509

Whats up guys I have my fuel cell that was custom made by metal worx inc about two years ago for sale, I wanna say I paid around $480 for it after shipping. I'm not sure what the dimensions are on it at the moment I'd like to say its 34" long, 12" tall. and 13" wide which is around 23gallons with the mounting brackets on the front and rear of the tank at the top of it, I can update the thread on my days off friday morning. Its made to pass emissions. It works with the stock sending unit/pump and also is setup for the vent stuff as well. I never mounted the tank its just been sitting in storage collecting dust. I'll clean it up before I ship it. its made out of 1/8" Aluminum with baffles on the inside. I believe it'll fit between the rear frame rails iirc. It won't come with the pump/sending unit.

These are the pics that metal worx sent me and then one of when I received it

Last edited:

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
Yessir. Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon I'm in Bakersfield. Sunday night through Thursday morning I'm In Anaheim for work.

Last edited:

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
if this one fits crew cab and sits above frame ill meet you in anaheim tomorrow with cash

ahh fuck :okay: read more of description and saw its not for stock location GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.