98 Regular Cab under construction

I thought about newer seats but I put a 40/60 bench out of a 91ish truck in there for now. And black with texture like everything else or smoothed and painted ?...

I think it could stand to be smoothed instead of textured. Would look killer with the dash/bezel all shined up for sure. Then again I'm not the one doing all that work, lol.

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

I wanna see your interior when its done. I want it all sanded down and painted but its my daily and im only 17 and can't afford that and I don't trust people getting in my truck and not messing that up..

I'm only 19. I just got some basic primer (left over), black base coat, sherwin williams gallon of clear, and a lot of sand paper. I haven't finished anything yet but I'm been in the middle of spraying color on a few peices right now.

meh I think some of these would look tits in there

chevrolet_tahoe_gmt900_suv5d-2162.jpg

Love the truck. Makes me want to get back to work on my '89 RCSB... but you know I can't stay away from the crew cab. I say do the dash (textured) black like the doors and leave the bezel (smooth) and orange. If it doesn't look good then have it painted gloss black. I have the full bench seat in mine and love it but plan to have it redone in black leather...

Other than interior only changes I would make is colormatch front (grille, bumper) and a colormatched rear w/t bumper...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Love the truck. Makes me want to get back to work on my '89 RCSB... but you know I can't stay away from the crew cab. I say do the dash (textured) black like the doors and leave the bezel (smooth) and orange. If it doesn't look good then have it painted gloss black. I have the full bench seat in mine and love it but plan to have it redone in black leather...

Other than interior only changes I would make is colormatch front (grille, bumper) and a colormatched rear w/t bumper...

I'm torn on what to do with the dash.. ahhh haha and it has Silverado bumpers with the trim currently.. kinda like the change for now

I'm only 19. I just got some basic primer (left over), black base coat, sherwin williams gallon of clear, and a lot of sand paper. I haven't finished anything yet but I'm been in the middle of spraying color on a few peices right now.

I'd love to smooth everything out.. but I have hours on just that dash piece.. would look sick. Let me know when you do yours I wanna see!!

Will do. Been comtemplating just leaving the texture and going all flat black but idk yet. I can get some pics of the peices that are done this weekend and post them for you.

uzasudyp.jpg

This front but with a bowtie IMO same setup I plan for mine but in grey....

Step notch done
image-17.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lowered to 5/10 with new 22s on the back
image-23.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still wasn't happy with it so..
418204FB-9376-40E6-9132-95C368AE9F6C.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Billet Specialties Vintec SLD 89
image-16.jpeg