chevy751

Apr 20, 2013
Work in progress..

Currently:
5/8 Belltech drop w/ helpers
Boss 338 20x8.5's & 20x10's
WT to silverado grille/ bumpers
15.5 inch Billet Specialties half wrap steering wheel, billet window cranks, grad handle, and sill plates
Escalade int. door handles
454 ss mirrors
and more..

To come..:
Finish black interior
Black/orange houndstooth and leather seat
Shaved gate handle/ bed rails
'56 chevy scripts on doors
Oange painted and smoothed or black dash?

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

IMAG1456.jpg

James720

Mar 18, 2013
Zachary, LA
Yes it is. The arm rest is vinyl idk how I could smooth it out.. probably could but too much work lol

Just curious, I'm in the process of smoothing all my panels but it's a huge pain. I'm sanding the texture off before painting to help cut the primer costs down. Wish I would've kept the texture and just went flat black instead of gloss. I'm probably going to shape a block of solid balsa or glue some mdf into a block to make new arm rests. Then cover it with vinyl to match. My original rests were thrashed

06_6.6

May 23, 2012
Injun Territory
If you hadn't already done black on your doors, I would say orange dash with orange doors as well. But definitely paint the bezel too. Just looks out of place imo.

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

chevy751

Apr 20, 2013
:hng: love me some rcsb obs. one mas vote for black dash. and truck would look good with some nnbs buckets :imo:

I thought about newer seats but I put a 40/60 bench out of a 91ish truck in there for now. And black with texture like everything else or smoothed and painted ?...

chevy751

Apr 20, 2013
If you hadn't already done black on your doors, I would say orange dash with orange doors as well. But definitely paint the bezel too. Just looks out of place imo.

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

The orange bezel is probably staying no matter what.. and the whole interior is black besides the dash.. jw how I should do it.. orange, black smoothed out or black with texture..

chevy751

Apr 20, 2013
Just curious, I'm in the process of smoothing all my panels but it's a huge pain. I'm sanding the texture off before painting to help cut the primer costs down. Wish I would've kept the texture and just went flat black instead of gloss. I'm probably going to shape a block of solid balsa or glue some mdf into a block to make new arm rests. Then cover it with vinyl to match. My original rests were thrashed

I wanna see your interior when its done. I want it all sanded down and painted but its my daily and im only 17 and can't afford that and I don't trust people getting in my truck and not messing that up..