88-98 10inch drop & step notch

chevy751

Apr 20, 2013
Who makes a 88-98 notch. No universal one.

Also, has anyone lowered the back of their obs 10inches, and if so what all did you do?

Not sure if obs flip is 6" like nbs or not but if so, flip with 2" shackles and 3" blocks should put you at 10"
That's my rear setup and with the helpers aired out I'm at 9.5" drop but the bed sits the pumpkin lol

Last edited:
Not sure if obs flip is 7" like nbs or not but if so, flip with 2" shackles and 3" blocks should put you at 10"
That's my rear setup and with the helpers aired out I'm at 9.5" drop but the bed sits the pumpkin lol

I am at 8 with a flip kit (6) and a 2in shakle. But I would do a hanger and go to 10. What'd you do with the shocks? And damn i don't want the pumpkin hitting.. did you notch out on the under side of the bed where the pumpkin is

I am at 8 with a flip kit (6) and a 2in shakle. But I would do a hanger and go to 10. What'd you do with the shocks? And damn i don't want the pumpkin hitting.. did you notch out on the under side of the bed where the pumpkin is

:fp: I'm tired lol nbs flip is 6" not 7"
Running belltech sp shocks with extenders and helper bags and only running mcg bolt in notch at the moment..haven't trimmed underside of the bed where the pumpkin is hitting yet

:fp: I'm tired lol nbs flip is 6" not 7"
Running belltech sp shocks with extenders and helper bags and only running mcg bolt in notch at the moment..haven't trimmed underside of the bed where the pumpkin is hitting yet

Hmm I wonder how mine would be.. are you just using the regular shock extenders or custom ones?

Just the regular extenders, the shocks were ordered for 8" drop then I went lower and with the helpers and extenders it really doesn't ride too bad for being so low imo

Go with hangers. I've got flip, shackles, and hangers. I only have the flip on at the moment though. Probably gonna do a full notch and lose the mini, then chop the bed and put a cover over the hole before I install everything to go 10"

Never been a fan of blocks...

Just the regular extenders, the shocks were ordered for 8" drop then I went lower and with the helpers and extenders it really doesn't ride too bad for being so low imo

alright thank you for the info

Go with hangers. I've got flip, shackles, and hangers. I only have the flip on at the moment though. Probably gonna do a full notch and lose the mini, then chop the bed and put a cover over the hole before I install everything to go 10"

Never been a fan of blocks...

yea ill do hangers no matter what.. seems more legit to me.. and thats what i wanna do. i have the bt one now but im almost on the bumpstops at 8.. haha