5speedsilverado's 5 speed silverado

10344809_680326362033578_8259069080474502133_n.jpg

this being my daily driver and having power everything has gotten me spoiled, for what ever reason when someone pulls up to me in my truck they always pull to the passenger side. which means i have to unbuckle and reach across and roll the window down. its nice to be able to adjust mirrors when lifted trucks are around at night too. power door locks, well when i painted my truck i thought it would be smart to get rid of the key hole on the passenger side door, so not being able to open that door from the outside is a lil rude to the females :word:

not to mention DIC, Cruise, and steering wheel controls will be added :D

What did you get out of the truck if you don't mind me asking? Just curious. Like I said on ig, looking forward to where this truck is going.

plans are intake exhaust, and a very mild drop, color match, and some of the new factory wheels so it can really be a daily driver, the old truck made me take the long way home lol.

chris the dealer gave me 6k which i was happy with (tax breaks on the new truck) sold the crown vic for $1950 and i picked that thing up for $850 lol, the truck had issues with the paint that were becoming a pain in the ass to try to get fixed do to my painter, and it was starting to show its age.