5 guys

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I had it once in Norfolk, Virginia, and it was blah! Maybe the shit on base sucked, and I don't remember mine having such a thick patty. We have a smashburger, but I haven't tried it. There was a gas station here that had the BEST burger I have ever had, for $6 too! BOMB ass fries as well...but 7-11 bought the gas station and axed the burger joint! I go to Burger Girl, they are really good.

blome_racing

blo me
Feb 12, 2012
I had it once in Norfolk, Virginia, and it was blah! Maybe the shit on base sucked, and I don't remember mine having such a thick patty. We have a smashburger, but I haven't tried it. There was a gas station here that had the BEST burger I have ever had, for $6 too! BOMB ass fries as well...but 7-11 bought the gas station and axed the burger joint! I go to Burger Girl, they are really good.

this earls was the shit

GreystoneCC

*****istrator
Mar 15, 2012
lunch next week fgt. either weds or thurs.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I will miss Earl's...

Ant, sure, my sister opened that new Blu's Pub in Frisco, today was the first day, she is a bartender...I went there with her bf for lunch. We can go there and give her money!