BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Or 3" depending on what hole you put the bolt in on the shackle. Normally just 2" shackles on a stock 2wd the rear will still be 1" or so higher than the front. If you remove your blocks the rest of your truck will be the exact same as a 2wd truck. If you want level, just remove the block, if you want a bit of cali, put the shackles on the 1" hole.

Just remember you could always crank or decrank the front to fine tune it.

Also, stock 2wd shocks will work just fine with blocks removed and shackles, or one of either.

Last edited:

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
Or 3" depending on what hole you put the bolt in on the shackle. Normally just 2" shackles on a stock 2wd the rear will still be 1" or so higher than the front. If you remove your blocks the rest of your truck will be the exact same as a 2wd truck. If you want level, just remove the block, if you want a bit of cali, put the shackles on the 1" hole.

Just remember you could always crank or decrank the front to fine tune it.
Also, stock 2wd shocks will work just fine with blocks removed and shackles, or one of either.

Thanks dude, maybe I should say screw all the haters and 4/6 the old rclb :cheeky: I am gonna need tires relatively soon

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Honestly it was one of the easier parts of putting the drop on. Sawzall cuts the frame like butter, use a small cutoff wheel for the hard to reach spots, three step drill bit system and boom, you're done.

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
What tony said..pull block and shackles in the 1" hole, needs 4/6 though imo :cheeky:

I agree but gotta mastermind how to pull it off. Needs to replicate the low and slow attitude of a old caddy and not try to be the sporty look of a rcsb

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
Ill just drop this here

dad6ac46.jpg

Obviously bagged but still

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
That was/is Steven's truck. He used to live Slidell not far from me when I lived there.

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
You mean the Sierra?

His ECSB Silvy is leveled currently, but it was dropped before that, 3/5 or 4/6 IIRC. The Sierra is stock pending him not being lazy and installing the drop :cheeky:

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
You mean the Sierra?

His ECSB Silvy is leveled currently, but it was dropped before that, 3/5 or 4/6 IIRC. The Sierra is stock pending him not being lazy and installing the drop :cheeky:

nah I meant the silvy was wondering if he did what I planned on doing with the shackles