4th Annual Shreveport meet official picture thread!

20rv0n9.jpg

2h51k60.jpg

np5jjc.jpg

4lisk2.jpg

22xohu.jpg

2moqamq.jpg

34heu7n.jpg

ereyc6.jpg

2d9b9y9.jpg

wwlq1k.jpg

280875z.jpg

fwm73l.jpg

Always look striaght during a roll shot! lol
xbcndd.jpg

bhf4bb.jpg

Last edited:
4th Annual Shreveport official picture thread!

Same here lol. Nothing but stock but it's what I got :)

Your truck looked really good man. We all start somewhere lol. I don't think I actually shook your hand and met you but I remember chillin and you were there lol

Edit: and me actin like an ass on our cruse and you were next to me lol

Sent from Tapashit

Angelo come down and take some rollers of mine! Aaron pics turned out great!

I would love to make the drive up one year.

All of the trucks look great guys!

Your truck looked really good man. We all start somewhere lol. I don't think I actually shook your hand and met you but I remember chillin and you were there lol

Edit: and me actin like an ass on our cruse and you were next to me lol

Sent from Tapashit
Haha yeah. I smashed back but my shits a hybrid....can't hear it lol.

Are my pictures showing up for you guys? I see a few but most are showing black "x" box things. Thinking Imgur shit the bed. I May have to try Flickr or something else.

Photos suck since no camera :bleh:

Some video turned out alright but I forgot my weight to stabilize GoPro so everything is shaky.. :uhohshrug:

I remember seeing a green Burban pull in lol. No clue whose it was. Had gmc wheels I think

Yep, that's my green Suburban.
It's mostly stock, but I have NNBS GMC wheels with Chevy center caps, a black LTZ valance and fogs, and just a few other minor mods. I'm too broke to be lifting or lowering my shit right now. As some of you already know, my wife is disabled. She has Huntington's disease and she recently had to stop working. So less income and more medical bills means no more mod money.