4th Annual Shreveport meet official picture thread!

I would like to thank Chris for going out of his way again this year for making a successful meet. Granted no pizzas or whatever due to people not paying or forgetting. But I think it came together well. I know its a lot to take on and have kind of organized. Was great meeting all of you who I had a chance to speak with, and for those who didn't I was the bigger jollier fellow parked all the way at the end whose truck didn't get in posted pictures :shake:

Last edited:
I would like to thank Chris for going out of his way again this year for making a successful meet. Granted no pizzas or whatever due to people not paying or forgetting. But I think it came together well. I know its a lot to take on and have kind of organized. Was great meeting all of you who I had a chance to speak with, and for those who didn't I was the bigger jollier fellow parked all the way at the end whose truck didn't get in post pictures :shake:

Agreed! Chris you're the man!

Sent from my Refrigerator

But, the people that wanted pizza paid for it, I know several people stated they weren't interested in pizza and were just going to grab something beforehand...needs pics!

just gonna leave this here...

N2tAKsn.jpg

That's the only picture I got of it. If someone was parked too close to the truck on their sides, I wasn't able to get a very good shot. That truck fell into that criteria.

I bet nobody took a single picture of my stock ass fucking Suburban.
:lol:
I was parked right behind that red OBS bagged duallie for a good while.

I remember seeing a green Burbank pull in lol. No clue whose it was. Had gmc wheels I think

4th Annual Shreveport official picture thread!

The meet was amazing. I'll throw up some pictures later.

Last edited:
I would like to thank Chris for going out of his way again this year for making a successful meet. Granted no pizzas or whatever due to people not paying or forgetting. But I think it came together well. I know its a lot to take on and have kind of organized. Was great meeting all of you who I had a chance to speak with, and for those who didn't I was the bigger jollier fellow parked all the way at the end whose truck didn't get in posted pictures :shake:

Agreed! Chris you're the man!

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Meets can't happen without you guys though! Thanks for coming out! Hopefully it continues to grow!

Sent from my Refrigerator

Any more pics of that OBS on forces?

I use to have some saved on my phone. I see it in town from time to time. I just tried finding his IG name but couldn't recall it off the top of my head. I'll see what I can do though.

It's stock but its clean! lol....I've seen it in a few pictures posted of the dually.

The meet was amazing. I'll throw up some pictures later.

Glad you enjoyed it man! Looking forward to the pics!