BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Once again, time to change it up..... got another set of 37's on the HD.... this time around 37/12.50/16 Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips. I had read they were true to size, and they do seem to be pretty tall. Problem being they are discontinued now, so finding two to replace the rear two eventually will be tough. But, I'll just have to search CL and Ebay this winter and hopefully turn some up....

Grabbed some pics the other night after mounting them up. Truck was still pretty clean from the Carlisle All-Truck Nationals last weekend. Also, you may notice the chrome grille bar is back on with the colormatched bowtie. The blue bar and billet bowtie will go back in eventually after I repaint the blue bar. It wouldn't turn out how I wanted it to prior to the show, so I put the chrome bar back on as my backup plan!

Onto the pics:

2aha078.jpg

igw4l0.jpg

2mnk5ex.jpg

368uf.jpg

zu07iq.jpg

2lmlwmq.jpg

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks guys!!!

I'm diggin' being back on 37's again.... the 315s look so small now when I look back at the pics. Lol....

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks guys!

Plans are to colormatch the flares and front bumper cap in the future!

I'd love a wide setup.... my Toyos were 13.50s on x9s. But the cops around here hassle us as is... hence the wide flares. If I had the funds to buy any new setup it'd be 38/13.50 Toyos and 20x10s. But not until I don't have to DD the truck anymore.

The Welds were cheap and these PJs were a great deal.... with our 3rd child on the way and house projects going on, the truck funds are low and definitely take the back seat.....!

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks guys....

I am debating that Bryan.... I'm diggin' the chrome bar again, but mine has a crack in it. So I'd wanna find another mint grille bar to leave it chrome. Then repaint my blue bar and be able to swap.

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
WANTED: (2) 37/12.50/16 Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips....

If any of you know anyone with these, or selling them PLEASE PM me or post up here. Maybe I'll even give you a finders fee.... :)

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks Geoff....

Yeah, unfortunately I ran out of time prior to the show, so they weren't even recently polished. Just washed. I need to polish them good soon. They haven't been done since I originally put them on the truck back in the springtime.

WilliamJ

Aug 3, 2012
Cool pics! I really want to customize my car. I had a Toyota Corolla and is planning on the upgrades on the engine motor mounts, cylinders and other additional features. It's quite difficult mounting car parts in your engine because the fittings might not always be compatible or even if it is it might not work depending on the mode.

Last edited: