3 link vs 4

chevy751

Apr 20, 2013
I've finally decided I want to bag my truck and I've narrowed the rear set ups to the nfamus 3 link and a parallel 4 link with a watts link because I was told I can use my factory tank with both..

Does anyone know if one will make the truck handle better than the other? I was told by a few people that it's mainly in the shocks and bags you use. Does anyone know if that's true or not? I like to drive my truck hard when I want to and don't want it to sway really bad in fast, tight corners. Thanks

I'm sure Tuckn4's or someone could definitely explain once they hop on and see this...

If you want to be aggressive with the truck, you want to run a parallel 4 link with a watts link. I've personally had both setups and the 3 link is just for a cruiser.

Last edited:
If you want to be aggressive with the truck, you want to run a parallel 4 link with a watts link. I've personally had both setups and the 3 link is just for a cruiser.

So basically I want to still be able to still tow with the truck, go into tight corners fast and not have it all over the place and swaying really bad, and still be able to have fun in the truck. I'd like it to still be able to do all the stuff it does now static dropped. Is the parallel 4 with a watts link semi comparable to handling as a static truck.. Or do the links not really alter that

Could I run a rear sway bar and lay out ?..
Yes, but running a parallel 4 link, with a watts link, sway bar, and getting a comfortable ride will be a challenge. do not look for any sort of kit for this.

if i still wanted to like tow and stuff with the truck then id want BOA correct? i hear people say it doesn't ride the best but is it really that bad?

I heard it's pretty bad, I tow with my kp cantilever, how much are you looking at towing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD