2Wheelin's '03 Silveraydo Build Thread

How are those fuels holding up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now seeing this. I haven't really drove enough to have anything to say about them yet lol. But with the little driving that I've been doing, Holding up pretty good. one of my wheels in the rear has 12 ounces of weight on it. The tire is weird af and causes the rear end to feel like its vibrating. I have a 5th tire that I need to switch it out with

Haven't been on here in awhile. Got my subs installed a little over 2 weeks ago. 2 10" Alumpros in a MTX box. Running off a Kicker 300 watt amp. Also got Focal IS165 door speakers wired up to a focal 200 watt amp. I was happy with the shop that installed them. Came out really clean.
8C29C152-84DE-459A-ACDE-E98D6391D4FD_zpsrohckyuc.jpg

26BFACCC-D991-475D-9840-FC43C6742606_zpst7uyn5z1.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

And then today everything starting going downhill. I was on my way home and my subs starting hitting constantly with no music playing. So i pulled off at a gas station to check what tf was going on. Then just decided to head on home. For the rest of the drive(10 mins) my subs continued to hit constantly with no music playing. I'm gonna call the shop that installed everything tomorrow and get it fixed asap

Want something done right, do it yourself

Had car toys install my head unit and it has been nothing but a headache. I will learn how to do the next one myself.

Check your rca cables. Bad cables can make it do that. I've had it happen with brand new cables straight out of the package.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pretty much lol then a single wire to a power wire connected to ignition for power

Yea its pretty easy. Installed mine and just installed a double din in my friends truck yesterday

Yea its pretty easy. Installed mine and just installed a double din in my friends truck yesterday

Can be decent easy cash if you have some friends that don't want to try it and they get word out you put them in, I would guess that I put in 30 or more cd players in HS and probably 6 or 7 full stereos and that was in a school with 300 kids 9-12 so in a bigger school you could make bank.

Joel check your RCA cables. I remember on their install one was pulled tight if the box slid over a bit.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Want something done right, do it yourself

When Alecks installs headers

Called the shop that installed my subs. They said it sounds like it has a bad ground. Gonna take it up to them tomorrow or wednesday

Haven't been on here in awhile. Finally turned 16 last month. Got 5k vled switchbacks for my birthday. Ordered the rest of the shit I need for those. Also my subs like to hit randomly:mad: I took my truck up the the audio shop that installed them and right as I pulled in the parking lot they started working again. Also tooks a few pics today with a friend. Truck was filthy due to the nonstop rain lastnight
0E2D122C-8453-4B24-9DAB-9235D7BD2C6A_zpsdc28jsnj.jpg

9879B522-E9D5-4316-9D20-BC37B543EE79_zps31ew5fgl.jpg

643FC5FF-A75C-42EA-8727-61D63C33C6A0.png_zpsubcnrf39.jpeg

Last edited: