24hrs of driving, and now i have a new truck

Ohhhh yeah forgot about Eddie's truck

**and :rofl: @ meaty tires. That pewter truck has shorter sidewalls than I've ever had even on any of my cars. F rubber band tires

ideally id like ck375 on 265 35 and maybe a little lower. hd bumper cap, some repainting things probably. that's realy it. truck is clean imo.

Plans sound good man! Glad to see someone here snag it. It looked good at the Shreveport meet we just had for sure. I think it'd look great on ck 375's

Plans sound good other than ck375 imo. Not a fan of them, definitely hd bumper cap and more low.

Get outta here CK haterrrr

Congrats bud.

I know. :secret:

Me too :cheeky: :secret:

The CK375s are definitely a love it or hate it wheel. Personally, I LOVE them on dropped trucks and James' :)cheeky:) *cough* I mean your truck could pull them off great. The chrome would POP on that blue. Honestly those or the LTZs you've already got would be the only OEM setup I'd consider on there

Agreed :shake:

Congrats for sure though Ryan!

Last edited:
did you happen to take hwy 90 from luling through morgan city into lafayette before hitting I-10? Swore i saw you coming down the hwy and was like wtf is james doing over here

4 7 ltz 22 with 265 40, obvious body mods, tune longtube headers, 4.10 gears, CAI, vette servo I believe.