For Sale: 24" Black Boss 330 with Tires/Sensors/Lugs

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
Okay guys, it is time to start the process of selling these rims and tires. I know it might take a little, so I am starting it now in the hopes they will be sold by the time I make it home.

PLEASE NOTE, THESE WHEELS CANNOT BE RECEIVED BY THE BUYER UNTIL APPROXIMATELY JULY 26TH DUE TO WAITING FOR MY AXLE TO RETURN WITH SOME MORE MODIFICATIONS, CANNOT REMOVE FRONT WHEELS UNTIL I RECEIVE MY REAR.

With that being said, I can get done with negotitations, discussions, etc etc and be ready to hand them over to their new owner hopefully.

Now on to the details:

I have for sale my 24" Black Boss 300 rims wrapped in 295/30R24 Toyo Proxes ST-II tires with sensors and spline lugs

I do not run cheap tires and absolutely love these tires that I am running them on my billets as well

Asking price is $2000 OBO

Location is Zachary (Baton Rouge)

Willing to drive a little bit, but nothing crazy. Might ship depending on what we can arrange.

Approximately 7k miles on both rims and tires. Plenty of tread left.

Truck has always been garage kept.

Now for the bad, there is some small rash on 2 of the rims due to my stupidity and the stupidity of another driver. One rim has a little bit of scuffing on the outer side that can probably be polished out, but the other has a very small pac man like chip out of the side and it cause a very minor slit in the side of a tire. This slit is very minor and does not cause any issues. I have been riding on it for about 3k miles with absolutely no problems. It is not deep or anything, but I refuse to sell it to anyone without them knowing.

Also, the lips need a good polishing to get the water spots off.

I will get pics of these issues when I can get a chance to.

30aypvp.jpg

30htz43.jpg

2dbuvdi.jpg

Any questions, just ask

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
This is to see what interest there would be in this...

I have someone that might be interested in the rims, would anyone be interested in just the tires?

Again specs are 295/30R24 toyo proxes st-II

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
If these were chrome or silver I'd be interested. DNW black wheels on a white truck again. :okay:

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
offset is +30 and if I get interest in just rims or interest from both parties, I will look into splitting. That last post wash 3 months ago and unfortunately is one of the guys that backed out since he could not sell his wheels for mine.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
who ever bought them god some nice wheels, im sure they are spotless like the truck

X2...wish I could have afforded them just for the tires and to sell the rims. Black wouldn't have went well with my truck lol. Be sure to post iTrader ratings and member feedback :shake: