22" GM Steelies

in all honesty it probably doesnt with mine but i wanted to switch it up. i am kinda tired of my u2s. they are cheap, pitting, and are everywhere.

I don't think it looks bad at all man :shake: Add some chrome lugs/something to tie it in like stated and it'll look real good. Definitely better than the U2's...a guy in south LA has some on a black truck with a red lip on them. He's changed them up a couple times thi

I'm working with him on getting a set and shipping them out to me. Got someone looking at my old ltz 20's so I'm most likely going to get a set and have them PC gun metal gray.... and put a smoothie cap on them with satin black bowtie. I want something different and crazy. Want to run a 255/30/22 on them though mayne I won't bend one.... well see.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I'd trade my wheels in a heart beat for a set of these. Gawd I have wanted a set since I first saw them at the dealership.

So the plants ship the trucks with them on destroys the wheels once it gets to the dealer? :think: Why not just ship the trucks with regular wheels? Seems kind of dumb to make a set of wheels just to destroy them :imo:

Makes no sense to me. Looks like they would use them as spares once to the dealership with same size tires as esky 22's. I dunno obviously GM isn't thinking straight looking at the new models. IMO

yeah i dont understand GM's thinking as well as said i would think they would use them as fullsize spares.

Pm me a price cub. Didn't read link posted so don't know if it said they come too all dealers like this but 4yrs at a dealer and ive never seen them come in with these wheels on them. Hell never seen any on a carrier with them either

Pm me a price cub. Didn't read link posted so don't know if it said they come too all dealers like this but 4yrs at a dealer and ive never seen them come in with these wheels on them. Hell never seen any on a carrier with them either

most people say they will just go to the dealer and ask and i keep trying to tell them most people at dealers dont even know about or have seen them. lol.

Would love to have a project that could use these

me too. like a 72 or older single cab rat rod style bagged..me gusta.

Went to a local at meet last night. Everyone had to double look when I said they were 22s
7928D97B-CEFA-411D-8A1A-F968A2D897B3-5527-0000046CC7063C07_zps6fb8048e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn dude. Those look sick as hell!!!

You got a side pic?

Edit- saw your pics on the previous page

Last edited:
Yeah I plan in getting a different centercap. Just wanted to put those on as an experiment

He told me $650 still trying to decide if it will fit my truck... someone want to photoshop them on?