WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
Was kinda hoping you'd hurry up and ride on them for a while and let me know how they do. Good looking tire.

Thanks. As soon as it starts to warm up for good they'll be on!! Believe me it's killin me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
f787f7c77153835194f693129bf6a763.jpg

Propped up against the truck.....

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
Applied the ceramic coating today which was a pretty tedious job. IMO billet and perfect don't go together, you're always going to have very fine scratches all over. The minute you touch a towel to the metal scratches ensue. The coating prep was easy and quick but as I said I believe the rubbing of the towel to remove it caused scratching however that's the billets fault and not Adams.the coating took a little bit longer and I broke the front of the wheel into (4) sections to do. Each front took about 30 minutes and the back about half that. The finish is left ever so slightly sticky. Tomorrow I'll apply the ceramic boost. I don't think the shine is any different on the front, but on the back I believe it's noticeable.

a6917ee7eadc03ac9d3467f008059059.jpg

yates

Stock turd
Feb 8, 2012
IA
Applied the ceramic coating today which was a pretty tedious job. IMO billet and perfect don't go together, you're always going to have very fine scratches all over. The minute you touch a towel to the metal scratches ensue. The coating prep was easy and quick but as I said I believe the rubbing of the towel to remove it caused scratching however that's the billets fault and not Adams.the coating took a little bit longer and I broke the front of the wheel into (4) sections to do. Each front took about 30 minutes and the back about half that. The finish is left ever so slightly sticky. Tomorrow I'll apply the ceramic boost. I don't think the shine is any different on the front, but on the back I believe it's noticeable.

Wet sand and polish, can get them bishes like mirrors, then coat.