Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
You're making my decision even easier for next year lol. Looks so damn good, can't wait to see the summer setup

TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
Wish mine had led blinkers and heads... badass truck. Seems to transforming at the perfect rate... immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
You're making my decision even easier for next year lol. Looks so damn good, can't wait to see the summer setup
lol thanks! You gonna upgrade next year? And I'm still kicking around a few different AF styles. Original plan was blades, but now I'm interested in luckys, and grips too ATM
Wish mine had led blinkers and heads... badass truck. Seems to transforming at the perfect rate... immediately

HahahAhaha, thanks buddy. I'll trade you my LED blinkers for a procharger!!!!!!

TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
lol thanks! You gonna upgrade next year? And I'm still kicking around a few different AF styles. Original plan was blades, but now I'm interested in luckys, and grips too ATM

HahahAhaha, thanks buddy. I'll trade you my LED blinkers for a procharger!!!!!!

Hmmm... DEAL

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Yeah I'd like to either get an rcsb and lift it or a ccsb and level it. Still gotta decide

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
Looks good man! These trucks open up sooooo much with just a tune! I'm in the air about getting a new one or just keeping mine and start modding it some more. The new denalis are tits.

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
Looks good man! These trucks open up sooooo much with just a tune! I'm in the air about getting a new one or just keeping mine and start modding it some more. The new denalis are tits.

This motor is a fuckin monster. I want to tune it, but I'm happy with the power and really don't wanna void powertrain. and thanks

Nick

Jan 26, 2011
LouisianA

Jeep should be sold this week so sell me yours :)

Nice truck so far will look amazing with AF.