Cornell

Pepper your Angus
Jan 25, 2011
Well the people that follow me on IG know that I bought Rocky's truck. Since a majority of anything I'd ever want to do to a truck is already done to it I don't plan on changing a ton of things.

Things I've ordered:

Chrome Handles, Chrome Sill trim (fuck off I like how the Denali's look) :corny:

5" Flo Pro Stainless Exhaust, Stainless 3" Downpipe

PPEI Tunes came with the truck but aren't on yet

Gas AMP Steps so once I do the deletes they will fold up and not be potato like the Diesel Steps.

68mm Stg2r Danville Cheetah, might swap the 72mm out on my regular cab, haven't decided yet though.

Truck still needs the front drive line installed. The LML's have an oval bolt pattern on the transfer case and it makes it hard to clock it down. Ravi had a 2 piece extension cnc'ed from aluminum to be able to clock it down. He's currently test fitting it on his truck with a new trans crossmember as well. There are a few shock clamps I need to swap out for his Altered Attitude chrome clamps, and other odds and ends. Needs a new switch for the tailgate cause it was removed for whatever reason while at AA.

Ordered 120 bolt cap covers too lol.

All Terrain Grille, thinking about PappaGraying it and delete the GMC Emblem but the grilles are 700 bucks a pop, newer truck stuff is way more than my NBS.

Working on 26x16s and 40s as well.

Truck next to a leveled 2015, sits 18" taller lol

Oh and Kyle standing under the mirror :mjpopcorn:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

I plan on getting the new tow mirrors but I need to figure out how the truck was optioned. Some trucks have an ambient air temp gauge in the passenger mirror, some don't. Some trucks need a complete new harness ran through the door and back to the harness junction and then need to be reflashed at the dealer.

Last edited:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Sad to see the nbs go, but this thing is bad. Looking forward to seeing you make it your own.

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
I plan on getting the new tow mirrors but I need to figure out how the truck was optioned. Some trucks have an ambient air temp gauge in the passenger mirror, some don't. Some trucks need a complete new harness ran through the door and back to the harness junction and then need to be reflashed at the dealer.
Shoot me then VIN and I'll see what I can find it about the mirrors on Monday at work.

Last edited:

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
Def solid idea with replacing the rolling stock and grille. Not sure if srs about window trim but it's :corny:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graystone

Apr 25, 2014
You are changing most of the things I didn't like about the truck. Should be neato

Cornell

Pepper your Angus
Jan 25, 2011
Shoot me then VIN and I'll see what I can find it about the mirrors on Monday at work.

1GT12ZE88FF513472, thanks man. Just want to make sure I get the right ones. New trucks are so funky. I like the CM mirrors but the old style date the truck a lil IMO. I don't even know if I can do the powerfold ones yet.

Def solid idea with replacing the rolling stock and grille. Not sure if srs about window trim but it's :corny:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how the Denali's look. So much chrome under the truck just not much anywhere else besides the front end.

Last edited:

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
The wheels were really the only thing I didn't like. Definitely looking forward to the new mods.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Molly

dnt run up samb
May 9, 2013
I liked your other one mo betta. Interested to see what you do with this one, though.

Sent from your girls iPhone.

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
Thank you for changing the wheels. Srs.
Have fun with it man. But I'm learning new trucks aren't as fun to mod as trucks a few years old lol. Not as much parts and info available, and like you said shit is way more expensive and more complicated. But I don't have dat corny time and money either lmao

Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA
I liked your other one mo betta. Interested to see what you do with this one, though.

Sent from your girls iPhone.

I actually agree with Johnny since I don't like the new trucks stock or modded. Pretty cool that it's still basically new and has that much done to it