2014 Silverado/Sierras

The wheel wells still anger me, round peg in a square hole. I'm still not a fan of the front or the step bumper(not standard thank god).

The high country has a nice smooth rear bumper

images

Well, looks like my next truck search will be for a low mileage NBS when the time comes. Still not a fan of either of them.

There are a TON of the new silvy's locally. Ive been seeing lots of them. I have yet to see a single one with the funky dual projector headlights though. They arent bad looking truck. I have only seen 3 GMCs, 1 was an all terrian and awesome. The dealer has a coffee colored CCSB and I stopped to look at it....so much want.

I searched for 2014 Coffee colored Silverado, that's what came up. :shrug:

Do not want poo colored vehicle.

:scared:

Just seen my first one in person! Was only a Passer-by on a white 14' Sierra All Terrain.. And i must say, it looked sharp. 7x better looking in person than pics :imo:

Edit. Saw this at the only GM dealer around me. Only had this one
5u5aregu.jpg

It's hard getting a good pic going 65 in moving traffic

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

fucking LOVE but those headlights are killing it!

example of this coffee color?

Deep Ruby Metallic is what its called I think.

:think: :lolwut:

Tony, that's RED :yuno: They're probably talking about the Bronze Alloy Metallic trucks.

This. Seen a sierra with it at dealership and looked real good. THEY NEED TO BRING BACK A GREEN

Edit. Just realized this was from a page back, and already resolved. Fckn tapatalk loading wrong pages

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore