At first I was like :puke:
But after going and looking at them in person I'm like :notbad:
7AF3BC31-81C6-4A61-9721-4D30D463B88F-13690-00000D607C5675B2.jpg

B552A53D-4117-4CDD-934A-08DBFF48C559-13690-00000D608194F106.jpg

Jk :puke:
I do like the wheels on the Sierra though
2CC43454-7E9B-4106-A5FA-D7D001297274-13690-00000D60871F827A.jpg
and the set that come on the Silvys that kinda resemble sss wheels

Chevys don't look to bad. Gmc, not so much. Wife told me she would buy me a truck next year after Tahoe is paid off, but not a used one. Wtf I hope I grow to like these more. :laugh:

Non projector Silvy doesn't look too bad, the fender wells and interior kill it for me though.

I dunno. I need to see the ECSB's now.

I got to see the new silvy in person... DNFW without colormatch.

The Sierra was gonzo though because fgt stealership owner took it as his Demo.

I don't like how the ecsb have doors like a crew cab just with a smaller door..looks funny like that, they should have just kept the ecsb door like they have always been imo

I don't like how the ecsb have doors like a crew cab just with a smaller door..looks funny like that, they should have just kept the ecsb door like they have always been imo

Agreed. That's why I decided to get a 2013 instead of the '14. Wanted an extended cab, not a mini crew with 4 doors.

I actually don't mind the looks either way. I really liked the dodge quad cabs when they came out in '09 and like the looks of that blue ecsb that people have shopped lifted photos of with the 4 doors. To each his own though!

Just seen my first one in person! Was only a Passer-by on a white 14' Sierra All Terrain.. And i must say, it looked sharp. 7x better looking in person than pics :imo:

Edit. Saw this at the only GM dealer around me. Only had this one
5u5aregu.jpg

It's hard getting a good pic going 65 in moving traffic

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
they have like 10 trucks at the dealership in Grimsby Ontario and i seen like 6 on the way to work this morning (its only a 30 min drive) ..... i kinda like the silverado's but the sierra's :doublepuke:

Now that there out, I really like the Silverado BETTER then the sierra. THat red fully colormatched one above is really nice. Still gotta wait to Q4 for the 6.2 and denalis