2014 Silverado/Sierras

the flares on the RSB boxes make the box look huge when lowered. They are growing on me, but I still don't want one haha.

Buddy of mine owns a tint shop and tinted this last week. Not a fan of the wheels but it sits nice.
e5yga6at.jpg

e3ynyryp.jpg

Sent from my b hole

Just a truck with black wheels and a standard v6.. Nothing "sporty" about it. Getting sick of these "special edition" truck they keep making. They're all fucking ugly lol.

Sent from Tapashit

yeah but you wont have to colour match stuff because its already done :shrug: that's the only thing that's different.

it is also noted that it wont cost much more then the base model crew cab.

It's a double cab, which I think are ugly as shit. It's like a cramped up crew cab. Should've just kept the ext cab doors instead of changing it lol. Bed looks too long compared to the cab for some reason.

Sent from Tapashit

It's a double cab, which I think are ugly as shit. It's like a cramped up crew cab. Should've just kept the ext cab doors instead of changing it lol. Bed looks too long compared to the cab for some reason.

Sent from Tapashit

Agree 110%, same with the quad cab Ram. :dnw:

1 month in on my 2014 silverado texas edition double cab LT. 0 miles. pretty much loaded except the leather seats and roof...actually it came with leather seats and center console but decide to take it off and knock a whooping 5k off the price. i have a upholsteryguy here in houston who charges me 1200 for custom seats. i plan to go with all red interior like the gtr's and IPL's

i have really enjoyed it. gas is great. i actually preffered the double cab to crew cab...as to me i needed something bigger than a single cab but wanted a sporty look.

so far just hids and limo tint with muffler 3.5"tips

plans.. 2.5" level on 33s and colormatch

ride it for a year or two

then slam on some billet wheels with big lip

i want to enjoy the stock feel for a while...been riding in "fixed "up /trucks/cars too long..by "fixed" i mean engine modified

Last edited: