2014 Silverado/Sierras

Usually this fgt dealer has a couple fgt ass Chevy's at the annual decoy show. This year they had 14s, still fgt'd out

a8a6a9ut.jpg

Lolroflpuke
etarepy4.jpg

raqupevy.jpg

6" vs stock
ese6ever.jpg

Inside is so fucking sick.
se3aqyby.jpg

Leather dash
a7e2y4ys.jpg

The z71 cluster
u4ynemat.jpg

The faptech lift
guvynugy.jpg

And for those couple ugly ass mods.. They want 16K FOR THEM Lolol. The mod chart
e6a7a8y8.jpg

It's just tint, lift, wheels, tires, 'custom black paint' and 'special black widow badges', fgt pocket flares, gross cowl hood, black nerf bars, black exhaust tailpipe... Ya 16k lol

But, the interior was very comfortable, super roomy, nice feel & size to all the buttons, good placement of things, the center console has an insane amount of room in it, and the tailgate is sweet. Easy let down, and it's light as a feather to close back up.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
:motherofgod: those pocket flares are HUGE !!!!!:doublepuke::puke::roflpuke::doublepuke:

What in the actual fuck did they do to the hood? Looks like they said "hold mah beer, watch this!", cut up a couple flares, glued them on the hood, and went " 'Murica, fuck yeah!" :facepalm2:

As bad as I condemned them and as bad as I hate to say it, they're growing on me. Still HATE the dash and the rear bumper, still not crazy about the front end of the Chevy's, but when I see them from the rear 3/4 shot, they look really good. The Sierra is actually looking pretty good to me already, I like the front on it. Still wouldn't buy either one tho

They're starting to look good to you because the rear ends look just like the Fords lol. Look at the "wing" on the top of the tailgate, and also the tail lights look like the Fords too.

Eh, that's the one part of the Ford trucks I don't like. The tail lights are ugly on both trucks and the RCSB new GMs look fucking weird as hell with that odd shaped side window opening

They starting to grow on me a lot more now that people are modding them. Likening them more leveld/dropped than lifted though.

Sent from Tapashit