2014 Silverado/Sierras

I think I figured out what I don't like about these, other than the fucking square wheel wells, is that the front end is so unproportionate to the rest of the truck, the grilles are fucking huge.

I noticed that in the rc pic. Looks like the front clip has a massive over bite. But I still like them a lot.

WTF is up with the cashmere seats, least they could have done was match the seat and seat plastics with the interior, looks like they ran out of money and said fuck it

The cab on that white rcsb looks weird..its too rounded or something and the window is shaped funny compared to the cab

I think I figured out what I don't like about these, other than the fucking square wheel wells, is that the front end is so unproportionate to the rest of the truck, the grilles are fucking huge.

Agreed. Also the GMC front bumper, round fogs in a square hole? That looks fucking amazing. :nono:

i feel they should have extended the regular cab just a bit, maybe enough for a couple of the tool holders behind the seats like ford does, would look more proportional on the outside.

Agreed. Also the GMC front bumper, round fogs in a square hole? That looks fucking amazing. :nono:

almost like the round wheels in the square wheel well lol. obviously the jackasses that designed this truck don't know shapes.

NNBS owners have no leg to stand on when discussing looks of trucks. They are the WORST looking GM Truck ever sold

EVER

In the history of Evers

Heres something for all the naysayers on wheel wheels

3196718-3d-rendering-of-the-round-and-square-car-wheels-on-white-background.jpg

Sat in a GMC all terrain this weekend.

Kind of want, still think the 2014 Dodge interiors are nice if not a little better.

Ive always hated fords interior though, I dont get why people obsess over them