2014 Silverado arrived at dealer today!

IMO, you guys REALLY don't like the headlights, that's all these threads have been filled with. I'd drive one, but I think it would have to be a LTZ/SLT model, the LT/SLE interior looks like it took a step backward from the NNBS LT/SLE style interiors. It looks too close to Dodge's new interior and the glove box area looks cheap to me. The outside I think looks good though, minus the step bumper. If I want to get into the bed of a truck, I step on the top pad or the middle, I don't need a corner step :imo:.

Last edited:
man that step bumper is gay as fuck looks like one of those nissan xterras or whatever they are. not much difference in interior quality imo, other than the headlights if it was debadged you couldnt really tell the difference of it passing by on the highway. but id probably still get a red one and lift it.

AE22F4BF-7A05-45F8-B90D-325C7A506063-12793-000015D6339DA505.jpg

Is that a fucking valve cover cover???

probably just something to cover the coil packs the engine bay looks better without that fucked looking cover on it, the intake runners are a lot cooler. delphi did a good job on it. wonder what the CAI's are gona look like.

Ford used to use plastic vavle covers on the V6 a while back, had nothing but issues with them.

IMO, you guys REALLY don't like the headlights, that's all these threads have been filled with.

I think the entire exterior looks like total and complete shit but could live with the lights :lol: also if you look close the plastic is a vavle cover cover