2014 Sierra wheels - Opinions needed

lknox21

Sep 10, 2013
All,

I'm looking into possible wheel ideas. I have a NNBS Sierra Denali and I will be installing a 2.5" leveling kit very soon. I've already demolded and removed the goofy chrome door handles so I'm looking at either powder coating the stock 20s black or purchasing the set listed below. Either way they will be teamed up with a set of toyo 33s.

20 inch Gloss Black 2014 GMC Sierra Yukon Denali XL OE Wheels 1500 20x9 20" | eBay

I have yet to see these on anything other than a 2014 Sierra and I kinda like them. What are your thoughts? I will still be keeping the stock denali grill btw.

The problem with PC the stock wheels is that I have to have a spare set of wheels and tires until they are done. I'd like to keep the stock set of W/T in case it gets sold some time in the future. Money isn't really that big of a factor for the mods. I have already paid for the BB tune come Feb and I plan on getting an intake and exhaust at the same time as the wheels, lift and tires. Also, I have ordered a new replacement steering wheel and shift lever.

Also I already have 65' x 3' of ceramic tint in my garage to install. Spacers are a no-go.

I used to have 1 3/4" spacers on an old 2000 s10 Xtreme with factory chrome 04 Z06 wheels. Physically speaking its a lot more dangerous running that much of a spacer. Jeeps run them a lot and I've seen several break studs doing very light wheeling. I can try and dig up the pics a little later of the s10 with the z06 wheels.