2014 RCRB Silverado Street Build

I need one of these in my life. Beat on it and still get 19 mpg. Shit I can drive my 08 rcsb like a grandpa and barely pull 18. Big truck just forget about has mileage.

Looks like a good start!

Convertor is in. Dyno tune Tuesday morning.

And yeah I've been surprised at gas mileage since I'm in it 90% of the time and I drive 75% city

f5aa8e0f68751602e0d79a1957a6ab22.jpg

01d79523f2938ec61f7272fc20933064.jpg

Stall is in and tune is complete. Me and Mike worked on the tune from about 10:30AM to 4PM with a short lunch break. This truck is an absolute animal on the street for being a basically stock truck. Got my tires mounted on my 1320 Racestars for the rear and hoping to make a couple passes this coming Friday night. Very pleased so far.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Also, after the stall I'm still seeing 18.2MPG average with a lot of WOT.

ANDDDDD, I just ordered some new wheels last week. Projected to get them on Friday morning. All I'm saying is they are black, 22x9 and rubber will be 285/40

It does need more red. But just waiting till after Christmas.

Wheels are Strada Perfetto. 22x9.5 very very hard to get a hold of lol. I'm a dealer for a good friend of mine shop. They're for sale wheels and tires have less than 500 miles.

And appreciate it man. Drastic change coming this weekend

Yes and no. The stages will be in 2 parts... 1st will be leveling kit, shackles, 33s, spacers. Stage 2 (hoping for February) will be Camburg Trail 2.0 setup with CST spindles and deavers.