2014 Chevy Cruze: Budget build thread

FInally got the car! I told dealer to order 2 clutches and book an appointment in 2 weeks haha. I haven't driven a stick in 8 years and even then it's only been a few times. Still smiling ear to ear!

will get better pics tomorrow.

FInally got the car! I told dealer to order 2 clutches and book an appointment in 2 weeks haha. I haven't driven a stick in 8 years and even then it's only been a few times. Still smiling ear to ear!

will get better pics tomorrow.

As long as you dont granny shift and double clutch like you should, you'll be fine.

Plans sound good. Would love a m/t but with the amount of traffic around here it would drive me insane

Niice! Looks good..when are you slamming it :cheeky:

Spring, we still have at least one month left of winter. DNW lowered car in winter and the salt/calcium will destroy the coil overs.

Nice. Stick is fun for sure!

Loving it thus far!

As long as you dont granny shift and double clutch like you should, you'll be fine.

:reallife:

It woulda been done by now if i owned it

I call BS, you know better than to run coil overs in winter.

when you mounting the wheels/tires on it to take a pic for us to see?

I am heading to Toronto next weekend to get the rimz. Won't mount till car is dropped.

When the douche I bought the car through handed me the keys, I told him to notify service to order 2 clutches and book an appointment in 2 weeks cuz I haven't been behind the wheel of a stick in 8 years. The look on his face was awesome.

False

I would run lowering coils in winter on factoiry struts

Coilovers in summer

ahhhhh touche good sir. I can't justify spending money on two different lowering setups. Hell I'm used to a truck and not giving a fuck. I am overly cautious with Cruze being stock height!

Next thing. I'm not sure how I am feeling about the amarreto being so light, so this is my my next option for the Tuscany leathers. Everything else is a shade of tan. I think it will go well with the white Cruze.

Dodge%20Avenger%20Special%20Edition%20Katzkin%20Leather%20Interior.jpg

Dodge%20Avenger%20Special%20Edition%20Leather%20Interior%20Red.jpg

Corvette%20New%20Packages.jpg

These are the options for Tuscany leathers:

leather_katzkin_tuscany_samples-390x275.png

i think the red inserts with a darker charcoal outter would look good. that would look good, cadillac does something similar, looks really sharp in person:

cadillac-ats-2013-00009.jpg

you mean like this? The quality of the leather is OEM and some of the red is cloth, but you get the idea.

lead10-2011-chevrolet-cruze-eco.jpg

photo.php

68790958.jpg

VS this

url

2010_chevy_cruze_interior_spy-thumb.jpg

photo.php

chevrolet_cruze_11_02.jpg