2014 Chevy Cruze: Budget build thread

I'd drive the fuck out of that car last posted, the seats look gross with that interior color btw!

this car sold me on white

Congrats on the car. Plans sound good, excited to see it done. I actually like that color for the Katzkins, but your call obviously. I agree that it would look good a bit darker and/or more reddish. Carrying that color into the door panels at all? I've got 3k fogs and 5k headlights and fawking love that combo.

thanx man, Katzkins kit comes with pieces cut for doors and dash. LOVE 3k fogs and 5K headlights on white vehicles only.

the first pic, more of that darker color imo, especially with wheel color, that reddish/tan shit doesn't do it for me

Canadaseatskins.com claims they are the same leather options. Looked at a million pics and they all look different, even the pattern. Some are onle solid colour Like Brandon's and others have almost marbled look to them. The ones posted above look suede till you look real close and see it's a super fine high quality leather. I emailed Katzkins themselves to get to the bottom of this. I can't even find the Limited Edition in any vehicle besides Canada seat skins webpage.

You need to stance it then get the little rubber straps to hold your front bumper straight. Those ooze class lol

DNW stanced Cruze.

i have the png. made the fkn things.

can send and print yourself. :comeatmeCGM:

Please PM. I will have some made.

That cruze you posted is tits! Cant wait to see it slammed on those wheels, what size are you trying to get? I personally like that katzkin color aswell

Welp as expected dealership shit the bed. False promises, all buddy buddy till you sign then get the big fuck you. I was told they would be in touch with me today to notify me if car would be ready or not and they should know my 2:00pm. It is now 5:30 and I have text salesman, service manager and left a message with both, heard nothing. Guess I will have to wait till I get back from Costa Rica to pick it up.

Going to look good man! Those pictures make me sort of want one. I need to take one for a test drive lol... Get a good deal on the new car?

I did alright. Not a whole lot of room to move. Got some shit tossed in for free, student discount, $1000 off and all dealership BS hidden fee's waved.

My goal is to have everyone in a cruze by 2016 :cheeky:

DNW auto diesel. Took it for a test drive. I could rub one out in the time it took for that tranny to shift. GM shit the bed HUGE making them only available in auto. Rumor is 2016, will be manual diesel. If so, might trade in then.

Still don't understand the diesel infatuation when the turbo is cheaper and capable of 50+ mpg on less expensive fuel.

my buddies cruze was a total piece of shit, bought in 2012 brand new off the lot.

passenger door chrome came off. drivers side rear door handle pulled out. computer went out twice. radio/dash had to be reflashed 4 times. hit a speed bump and the passenger tail light lens blew out of the housing. all the badges and mouldings just started peeling off.

that said, would probably still pick one up if I needed :shrug: cheap, good looking cars.

Still would rather one of these if they ever bring to Canada land.

scirocco_tdi_gt.jpg

diesel+60 mpg= yes pls