2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Denali 22's :imo: with toyo mt's.

I wanted to do the ck 916 22x9's but I'm not spending 3k on stock wheels as tires. My parrents might pay the note but I pay for all the mods and I can lift for 3k lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to do the ck 916 22x9's but I'm not spending 3k on stock wheels as tires. My parrents might pay the note but I pay for all the mods and I can lift for 3k lol.

I can get you those wheels with center caps for $1280 shipped. ;)

Thats a really nice truck, looks good next to your dad's in the driveway.

I hope to have a new truck someday.
Thanks man!! Yea I like his truck also. He went from a Chevy to gmc and it really made me start likening the gmc front end more so that's why I got a gmc instead of a Chevy. Also I feel the GMC's are a tad bit nicer as far as looks and quality go.

Put your dad's grille on your truck.
I'd have to do a whole HD front end.. It's crossed my mind though. I might do that later on. It would look tits. Especially when I lift it in about 2 years or so.

thats a nice truck my friend, thats the only way to go is with the 6.2

Thanks man! Yea goin from a 480rwhp dmax to a stock dmax and now down to a gas truck this 6.2 is fuckin QUICK. From a WOT 60-speed limiter it pulls way more than my lmm did. Stock truck to stock truck I'll take the 6.2 over the dmax. Plus it rides so much better haha

Dude that would look sick though! I had the CK916's on my old tahoe and it looked :boobs:

Yes Felix it would!! Haha

Bgary, that's my plan. These trucks have alot of potential.

Didn't get to wash it but I took the lower balance off and got the level on!

hahugune.jpg

jyva7u2a.jpg

y7ybesaq.jpg

e5e5azug.jpg

ududemyp.jpg

evyrugat.jpg

don't do straights, they sound cool every now and then on someone elses truck but you dont want to own/drive a truck with them urrday. Try something like this perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator: