2013 F-150 FX2 SuperCrew

Contemplating two setups. One of which being a mild drop and a 22" or 24" wheel. This is a wheel simulation with a 2/4 | 3/5 drop and 22" Black Rhino Letaba wheels.
2-422s_zpsedaf0436.jpg

The other setup would be a leveled setup, 2-2.5" spacer, 295/55/20 on stock wheels with a 2" wheel spacer

IMO the only "drop" I'd ever do is pulled block and shackle with stock front. Other wise I'd do a 2.5" level. So either keep what u have and do wheels/tires or go leveled IMO

Sent from Tapashit

Contemplating two setups. One of which being a mild drop and a 22" or 24" wheel. This is a wheel simulation with a 2/4 | 3/5 drop and 22" Black Rhino Letaba wheels.
2-422s_zpsedaf0436.jpg

The other setup would be a leveled setup, 2-2.5" spacer, 295/55/20 on stock wheels with a 2" wheel spacer
3/5 on 24s imo, if not then 3/5 on 22s at least. That would be tits

What wheel simulator is that?

Bagged on 6's :imo:

:cheeky:

I think they look good lowered. It all really depends on what you like. After driving a lifted truck for so long, are you willing to be low, or would you prefer a leveled setup more?

If i did aftermarket wheels it would have to be lowered more than it is now IMO. I need to ride in a truck with a 2/4 or 3/5 to decide if i can live with the ride quality if its any different from stock. I refuse to notch the frame so a helper bag kit would have to be installed if i went down to a 3/5.

Id prefer to keep stock like performance if at all possible so the drop is the most logical if i decide to go thru with it.