2012 Colormatched Grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
Hey guys, I am going to sell my 2012 colormatched HD grille:

IMG_0088.jpg

$200 PLUS SHIPPING (shipping could cost up to $80 depending on where you are located) and PACKAGING (approximately $30 from UPS).

With the grille you will get the colormatched hood trim as well, the billet emblem, the billet grille insert that you see in the pictures, and the bumper billet as well and all parts. This will come with everything you need to attach to your truck If you were to buy all these parts separate it would cost well over $400. The only thing is that the place that sold me the grille sent the damn thing in two pieces (frame and trim) so I tried to silicone the pieces back together and it didn't work (because it was winter here and it was on the truck). As such, someone would have to try and re-silicone the pieces together. I would guess that off the truck and with some clamps, that it would turn out perfect. I just don't need it anymore. If someone is interested, I can send them pictures of exactly what I am talking about. I would send out the pieces ASAP.

This is for sale in MIDLAND MICHIGAN.

Last edited:
I like the chrome more for my truck so I got the chrome grille and I am looking for the chrome bumper bar as well. I also added the silverado badges back on the side of the truck. Getting dual exhaust put on next week with 5" chrome tips. Should look better IMO.

Do you have chrome rims? If so, do that^. If not: keep how is

sent from my HTC Rezound

Sold the grille. I have chrome preds so the front grille being chrome looks better IMO. I also want to get/trade someone my black bumper bar for a chrome one to add a little more chrome up front. I also bought some brand new "Silverado" badges for the front doors and put them back on in the stock location. Looks much better IMO. I also am getting dual exhaust put on on Wednesday, angled out and down behind the rear tires (similar to Col 10) but duals, not just single side exit. I got chrome 5" tips (which look HUGE to me) that I will be using. I also may buy a set of chrome door handles and change out my middle colormatched piece for the chrome. Like the looks of my truck right now more than I ever have. I will post up some pics maybe this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.