Well got some craigslist finds today
http://
images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/23/2c3e8d4d8d11ca98010e3d69710bed3b.jpg
Dual intake pipe from jegs and also fabbed up my coolant tank
17c638e37fc051df674d12fe479cc821.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce7b7f10fa10e64e91290c9f021f13af.jpg

Not being condescending but, can to much air intake like so be a bad thing? I've always heard for diesels the more the better(obv this isn't a diesel).
Just curious because I wouldn't mind doing something similar, never the less looks clean :chin: :up:

Honestly I'm not sure it runs great the way I see it. It's still getting the same amount of air it did before. I think it would be different if I put a 102mm tb on there with out tuning it

wheres the MAF at? seems like its only registering one side of the intake....not both? (Assuming its not by the TB...cant see it in pic)

Last edited:
I hate driving in the rain so if I have to go some where I drive my wife's car lol

wifes car has a CAI down by the driver front tire. Filter used to get wet and kinda choke out the car until I got a pre-filter wrap on it and its been fine since. Might be worth looking into in case u ever have to drive in wet weather and want lil extra piece of mind. All you need its the top and bottom diameter measurements and you can order one from k&n.