2010 Dmax Z71 build thread

Actually I like my z71 stickers. Idc if the kids in highschool like it or not, I like them. Actually thinking about putting the Z lime green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellnaw.jpg

Not the whole thing green, just the Z... Lol they have a black lmm around my town with line green z71 stickers and it looks really good

It's a southern thing... Lol

southern as in mexico thing.do not put lime green.you are not sponsored by monster. i dont mind the sticker tho.just if its lime green ill blow this thread up :bishplz:

Not the whole thing green, just the Z... Lol they have a black lmm around my town with line green z71 stickers and it looks really good

It's a southern thing... Lol

you're in the wrong south then. where im from we camo the shit out of our shit. i used to have camo wondows, an arrow for an antennae, hunters orange trailer hitch and suspension. no. im from that LA, MS, AL area

since then i grew a dose of common sense and grew some taste buds and fixed my errors lol

I ment the stickers are a south thing, not the lime green. I was just tossing that around though. Wasnt nessicarily gunna do it. I thought about goin camo but idk. If anything I'll put the Z black. I am going to put another DTP sticker on this one like I had on my lbz though. Ino it's dumb but idc. That will also be in lime green :bishplz: what can I say, I like lime green... Lol

I ment the stickers are a south thing, not the lime green. I was just tossing that around though. Wasnt nessicarily gunna do it. I thought about goin camo but idk. If anything I'll put the Z black. I am going to put another DTP sticker on this one like I had on my lbz though. Ino it's dumb but idc. That will also be in lime green :bishplz: what can I say, I like lime green... Lol

:bishplz:​
scooter done gone and changed his mind b/c we done dawged dat there ideer

you like lime green? surrender le dirtymax and sport one of dees pewters:

484939223474.jpg

I didn't change my mind. I never said I was goin do it just said thought about it. Who knows wat I will do. I change my mind all the damn time.