Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Jan 14, 2013
Brownwood TX
This is for everybody out there that likes to have a goal and save up money for something. At the end of this year to be exact Dec. 5 my beautiful low mileage 6 speed LS3 2SS Camaro will be up for sale. To begin the details, I can not descibe to you how perfect the paint and rally stripes on this car really are they are in immacculant condition.

Options and Ugrades:
Inferno Orange Metallic Paint
Inferno Orange Metallic leather with SS in headrests
Mothers Window Tint
Ambient Lighting Upgrade
Steering Wheel Controls
Xm
Bluetooth
Boston Acoustic Sound System
Power Seats
Heated Seats
Automatic up and down windows
Camaro floor mats
Parking Sensors
Fog lights
Brembo Brakes
OEM Upgraded 21in Rims with Brand New Z Rated tires, have the reciept for this and it's a $5450 upgrade from the factory
21x9.5 in the back 21x8.5 in the front
K&N Performance Intake
Muffler Delete Kit
Factory Hurst Short Throw Shifter

Miles:
As of right now it has 26,560
By my calculation from my daily driving in the amount of time i have had it, it will be at about 36-37k
I dont drive crazy the car will reflect that, it also gets 1 wash per week and I only run full synthetics through it.
My average speed on the car is at about 26MPH
My average fuel economy is about 18MPG
On the highway I've seen peaks of 23MPG

Here is what its worth right now with current miles even in winter time when sports car sales are slow.
Kelley Blue Book

Here is what it is worth with the 36k miles.
Kelley Blue Book

Not much difference there but if you calculate that at my current rate thats only 7k miles a year. This car is in beyond excellent condition.

And you get all this with an exsisting warranty for only $24,000
You can contact me, Hunter, at 325-998-3422 and either put down a deposit to be saved for your purchase at the end of this year or wait in line as soon as Dec. 5th hits it's cash is king first come first serve.

Hunter

Jan 14, 2013
Brownwood TX
For 1 i will bump it every month reminding everybody, some people cant purchase right off the bat when somebody has it for sale so it gives somebody time to save and its a good deal imo. I get the word out that my car is up for sale people can spread it to there buddies and what not just a bunch of reasons, I want it gone ASAP after that date and this gives me a lot of time to let everybody know it will be up for sale.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Well, this is slightly rediculous, if someone wants to buy it, they need to be able to buy it, not wait for months...so list it when the time comes to sell it. If I am in the market in a month from now, and look here and get excited, then realize I have to wait until Dec...that leaves me with car buying blue balls!

ETA:
you have it listed for a price that may be a good deal as is (never researched, dont care) but in 10+ months anything can happen...so the price may not be worth a fuck. Taking a deposit sounds ludicrous, and imo only a fool would do that.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
just wait until you are ready to sale, nothing good will come of this...no one will want to "save" for a car for 11 months.

**List vehicles that are available for purchase at the time of listing**

Status
Not open for further replies.