2008 RCSB 2WD from Texas!

Japes

DraztikTruckin
Jan 28, 2014
What's up guys! Another trucker from South Texas, Draztik Truckin member just here to show off my ride and get y'all's opinions. Also here to see what's out there other than Texas I'm sure you all have nice rides in this forum and I would like to see other trucks lifted or lowered never stock. I'm 20, college student, P.T. Major, slowly adding what I need to my ride. I'll post some progress pics. Let me know what you all think.

When I got it, went straight to the shop for a baby drop..

Then went ahead and added the 2011 heavy duty front end and got some 20" Tahoe wheels

Finally got to completing the front end, and color matching it, followed by some new 22" wheels

Then my brother got into a minor wreck with my truck so I decided to change the color to a full custom paint job and get some stuff shaved done by Tony @ TC Autoworks

Also got tubs done and a c notch cover by Drop Shop

Went with House Of Kolor Orion Silver

And this is how it sits now

Hope you all liked the pics. Stay tuned cuz I'm far from where I want it to be! Thanks in advance!

I love everything....

Except that skull on the hood...

Have a full side shot of the truck. I'd like to see the full graphic that's painted on the side.

Agree with both of Welsh's comments. I LOVE the graphics painted into the side and is somewhat of the idea of what I wanted to do and seeing it done on your truck makes me want to do it even more...not a crazy over the top design but adds some to a solid color paint. Just not a fan of the skull on the hood. Also love the silver!

Welcome from South Carolina. Kinda liked it better in the last pic before the wreck story; but nonetheless its still clean.