Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ with 153,xxx miles
Graystone Metallic exterior with Black interior
5.3L/4L60E
3.73 gears
Two wheel drive
Black Leather interior (middle row is bench seats)
Bose stereo
Heated seats
Navigation
Sunroof
Backup Camera
Third row seating
Towing package
Rear Entertainment (DVD)

This is a fully loaded LTZ Suburban. We have owned it for around 3.5 years and have loved every minute of it. My wife took a new job which requires much more driving, so we are looking to get her into a sedan for work. If it wasn't for that we would be keeping this vehicle.

Recently done:
Very recently bought tires (85-90% tread)
Motor mounts
Front and rear brakes (including rotors)
Evap
Spark Plugs and wires

Only Modifications:
Custom PCM tune to turn off the AFM (4 cylinder mode) and improve driveability
Tinted windows
Catch All Mats in first and second row

Vehicle no longer has the side moldings. I have brand new painted moldings to go back on the vehicle at time of sale. Also has typical dash cracks. I can get more pictures for anyone interested.

$12,500 obo

Interior

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
Nice Burban. Good luck with the sale. I wish I could afford to upgrade. But I am broke and unemployed so I have to just stick with my old ass, paid for 2001 Burban. :(
I almost bought a 2015 Silverado Crew Cab back in early 2015, drove a rental for almost a month while my wife's car was in the shop, but I quickly realized that I was spoiled to driving an SUV. I went grocery shopping with my wife and when we had to put all the stuff in the bed in the hot sun, we quickly realized that we were too used to the Suburban. That's when I decided that if I ever get the chance to upgrade to a newer truck, it will probably be another Burban or a Yukon XL.

DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
Nice Burban. Good luck with the sale. I wish I could afford to upgrade. But I am broke and unemployed so I have to just stick with my old ass, paid for 2001 Burban. :(
I almost bought a 2015 Silverado Crew Cab back in early 2015, drove a rental for almost a month while my wife's car was in the shop, but I quickly realized that I was spoiled to driving an SUV. I went grocery shopping with my wife and when we had to put all the stuff in the bed in the hot sun, we quickly realized that we were too used to the Suburban. That's when I decided that if I ever get the chance to upgrade to a newer truck, it will probably be another Burban or a Yukon XL.
I completely agree man. If I had known that she was going to take another job I would have never sold my Bermuda Blue Z71 Tahoe. Even with the room in this Ram, I still constantly think about how much more I enjoy having an SUV and room for the kids and their stuff. I can also tell you that i wouldn't buy a 2007-2013 Suburban ever again. I never had any of the terrible issues (lifters and such) but I always felt like the vehicle was just waiting to have something else go wrong and need fixing. I replaced over $1800 worth of little stupid shit that went wrong.