Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
I really do not want to sell this truck, but I have no room at my house nor time for this truck. I bought this truck from Zero (Will Andes) back in 2011 and only added longtubes to it.

Currently the longtubes (with no cats) are installed, but I'm planning on swapping back to stock exhaust. I've had a lot of interest lately in the truck from the forum and locally so I decided it's best I sell it. It's currently raining here so I'm unable to get current pictures, but will soon.

2006 Chevy Silverado Vmax
-195,000 miles
-6.0 LQ9,
-4L65E transmission (rebuilt with shift kit at ~165,000 miles)
-14 bolt SF rear end
-Calspeed Longtubes (garbage imo) will keep on if buyer wants them, but cannot sell in cali as so
-Shaved tailgate
-Painted corners on headlights
-Esky handles
-Painted mirrors
-Painted front bumper pad and rear bumper pad
-Lift keys
-LED reverse lights
-LED interior
-LED turn signals
-HID lows and fogs

Cons:

-Minor scratches here and there (planning on giving it a full detail first)
-I haven't looked into it much, but the plastic bed caps were coming up, might be an easy fix I'll have to see
-Driver and passenger exhaust header bolts nearest firewall broke off in the head upon LT install. With that said, I have an extra set of 317 heads I was going to build up if I ever had to pull the heads to remove to avoid any downtime. Not much room to work with, but may see about taking it to a shop.
-Driver seat has tear in leather from usage
-Stock rims with low tread on tires

I'm not trying to hide anything here on this truck as it has been a great truck, but I just literally have no time to ever work on it (working 6-7 days a week).

If anyone is serious PM me and we can go from there. As soon as weather clears I'm going to bring the truck to my house most likely next Sunday and give it a full detail that it needs. It's currently at my parents place being they have acres for it to sit undisturbed.

Granted price depends on how much work I have to put into it, but if someone out of state wants it with the LT's installed, extra set of 317s, and stock exhaust I would let it go for 9500. Granted that's as long as I don't need to do any smog or anything like that. I'm sure in Cali I could sell it as non-op, but haven't looked into that.

If I don't receive any interest then I'll proceed with fixing the exhaust issue and price will go up. I don't need the cash and I don't have a desire to sell it, but I would rather let someone fix it up and enjoy it like I used to. Truck is too nice to sit :imo

Here's the truck when it was on 17x10 Welds:

Here's the truck when it was on 20x8.5 Welds

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Always liked this truck. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks man. I wish I had more time as I would like to just keep it. It's the exact package I wanted so I really hate to sell it. If I don't get much interest then I'll probably keep for a future build if I ever get time :lol:

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Is this thing 2wd or 4wd? I thought the fitment issues were only on 4wd trucks

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd

It's 4wd. I bought them back in 2011-2012 when they first stated they had no fitment issues on 4wd's. They quickly edited their page when selling them on pt.net. Should have bought LPP's, but that was years ago...

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
aw, well a couples guys did make them fit with no issues, but it's rare, but I've also seen lpp fitment issues on 4x4, general consensus was 4x4 was a pain in the dick

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
aw, well a couples guys did make them fit with no issues, but it's rare, but I've also seen lpp fitment issues on 4x4, general consensus was 4x4 was a pain in the dick

Yeah that's true. Granted the truck I had LPP's on was lifted so I can't state otherwise on it. Any type of LT's on a stock 4x4 just suck lol

Again I really don't want to sell it, but I just have no use for it. I started having crazy thoughts about starting another money pit. I've been looking at SxS's (RZR 1000 turbo and YXZ1000) and debated on making this one a toy. Dirt Designs has a 4x4 LT kit that puts out 16" of travel in the front...

Someone buy this truck so I don't end up doing that :lol:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
The YXZ we had here at the dealership was insane. Completely different animal with the 5 speed. Test ride/drive one if you can and you'll be sold.

racer36

nbs lyfe
Aug 17, 2014
homer, mi
really wish it wasnt so far away. am looking around for basically this exact truck. :sad:

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA

Sorry on mobile, where are you located?

The YXZ we had here at the dealership was insane. Completely different animal with the 5 speed. Test ride/drive one if you can and you'll be sold.

That much fun? Tempting lol

really wish it wasnt so far away. am looking around for basically this exact truck. :sad:

Again sorry on mobile, where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

racer36

nbs lyfe
Aug 17, 2014
homer, mi
im in michigan. lol. dnw to pay for delivery or drive it home from there. glws tho man

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Yeah, it really was! But such a huge cost for a toy lol

Yeah no kidding there. Ridiculous on the rzr turbo ones as well.

Tax man is hitting me hard which sucks so may put a dampener on my plans for engine build and LT :(

If anyone wants this thing shoot an offer and we'll go from there. Not in a hurry whatsoever just feel bad letting it just sit. It's been sitting for a damn year already :nono:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.