ZachH06

Oct 27, 2014
Grayson, GA
Starting build thread for my 2006 Silverado. This thread will be slow because my squarebody is my priority at the moment. Check it out. I've done a good bit to it since I got it, but I will start from where it's at as of now.

Here it is... Simple

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
Since Zachs lazy. He's just on cranked TBs atm. Spray bombed gate handle. Eskys from GingerCrews old truck. Double din/rearview cam, components etc. Lets just say he started at the bottom, now hes here :crazy:

What he started with

After the first time I saw it in person.....

ZachH06

Oct 27, 2014
Grayson, GA
Thanks Austin. lol I was being lazy when I posted. It was late.

As for my plans... Just a lot of small things besides interior and tires. I want some Trails and maybe a very small body lift, if any. I want to go full custom leather on interior with power seats. I want to color match the mirrors and get chrome caps, tint windshield, get tonneau cover, some kind of sound system (a small one), and a light bar behind grille. I'm probably forgetting something, but those are the plans I have for now.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
lmao.

alecks get the once bgray talked about.

Cuz Alecks slow I had those laid in the caps of my black rhinos, and oem traverse caps that fit. The csps zach has ca me with like ck 916s, 375s, and older ugly ass accessory wheels.