2006 lbz

The grille I got from keystone the aftermarket vendor I use through my work

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

images

Edit: if you get bored one day at work can you see if you can find a drivers side cover for the tow mirrors? Every part number I find is dead and my buddies who work in a body shop say they can't find it either, lol.

images

Edit: if you get bored one day at work can you see if you can find a drivers side cover for the tow mirrors? Every part number I find is dead and my buddies who work in a body shop say they can't find it either, lol.

I can only get the mirror in a assembly. Only thing I can get separate is the glass

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

On a side note I got in 1.5" spacers for the rear to even out the track width a little better and also have been throwing around the idea of going back to 2500 20's but this time doing replicas so I can get them in my lug pattern and throwing a set of mt's on them thoughts?

Damn that's the same pic they sent lol. Thanks for your time anyway!!

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Spent the weekend polishing the truck and also bought some performance parts. Ordered sdp egr delete, a welded up lbz up pipe and mbrp 3" down pipe. Got the up pipe and down pipe as a package deal for cheap. I also scooped up a few other items as well.

Nobody wanna buy cause it's 2wd, when 95% of the time 4wd is never even needed smh. Super clean truck is an understatement to how well it's maintained

how many other lbz's do you see with less than 100k miles right now? not down here you won't, and without all the bs truck scene stuff all over it. Don't matter how long he's had it, he's kept it clean as fk vs someone who could've taken it and trashed it within the same amount of miles