2006 lbz

Lmao it does look busted but it'll be chay when it's painted haha.

I want to swap the console into mine as well but I can never find one local.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

Well I recently painted a few parts for the the truck. I got oem paintable flares and painted my bow tie and bumper cap. I also traded my motos for some chromes wheels.

And also got my 5" exhaust on thanks to my bro country_09 putting it on for me while I was at work. Also added a 7" tip dumped over the axle

Have a few other parts on the way as well

Is it 5 inch all the way or is the part from the down pipe to x member 4?

Where it bolts to the down pipe is not 5" but when it comes down and starts running down the frame it widens to 5" if that makes sense

Where it bolts to the down pipe is not 5" but when it comes down and starts running down the frame it widens to 5" if that makes sense

Makes sense, I didn't think that there was enough room for a 5 inch pipe up there

Makes sense, I didn't think that there was enough room for a 5 inch pipe up there

It did rub on one of the crossmembers but I had to loosen everything up and get a jack to jack it up a tad and then tightened everything down and that fixed my issue

It did rub on one of the crossmembers but I had to loosen everything up and get a jack to jack it up a tad and then tightened everything down and that fixed my issue

Exactly what I had to do lol. Mine is maybe a 1/4" from the cross member. It hasn't moved at all though.

Update: sold my chrome 20's and 420's and went back to stock pyo's and a new set of toyo at2's in a 265/75r16 until I find another set up I want. Also cranked the truck back up as well. I'm not gonna lie I really like the way my truck looks atm.

Also installed a billet grille and ordered new lights I'm just waiting for the lights to come in

I'm looking to replace the grille soon I just can't decide if I should do paint to match grille with a billet bow tie or stay with chrome. Opinions?