00silvyON

Jun 13, 2014
Northern, ON
For sale is a 2006 Ford F350 Super Duty XLT, 4x4, crew cab, long box with the 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel. Truck is in good shape, with only 200,000 km on the truck. Paint was re-done a few years ago, with a color matched rocker guard strip along the bottom of truck side (12” up) to protect against stone chips. I keep up with all regular maintenance and repairs, and always use quality parts. Truck is not my daily driver, so I’ve always kept in in best shape as possible. Everything works as it should, and runs great.

Motor wise; it has an AFE cold air intake, ported & polished larger Garret turbo with an oversized compressor wheel, 4” straight pipe exhaust (exits before passenger side rear wheel), EGR delete, oil cooler, head gaskets done, ARP head studs (A.K.A “Bulletproofed”) and a BullyDog tuner. The transmission was just replaced in the winter, a built transmission was installed, built to handle 600HP (warranty & all paperwork provided).

Suspension/tire wise; it has an 8” Rough Country suspension lift, Rough Country dual shock steering stabilizer, 20 x 12 Fuel Hostage (-24) wheels, 38” x 15.50” x 20 Mickey Thompson ATZ tires (have around 15,000 km on them).

Exterior wise; paint was redone a few years ago, factory white, with color matched rocker guard strip front tire all the way back 12” tall from rockers up. Color matched Bushwacker fender flares (3”), 4 fog lights (2 LED pots), smoked Recon cab lights, black housing projector Recon headlights (has 35W, 6000K HID’s) & Recon LED tail lights.

The truck comes with all stock lights, 37" BFG All Terrains on steel wheels for winter, and clean title.

More photos here (older): Sudbury Custom Auto - Service is the Difference!

Any questions, concerns, or inquiries; feel free to email, call or text. Located in St. Charles, Ontario (Near Sudbury). $25,000 OBO.

1 (705) 561 – 4454 / cooldefence1995@hotmail.com