2005 Crew Cab

you plan to step up to 24's at the same time? if not, you may be in for some issues with your 22's.

This is the same truck Brett. Angelo (cub) posted it awhile back. Previous owner hit a pothole and broke some stuff, vaguely remember that.

Clean truck man. Like it already.

Yes sir. Not to thread jack, but posted in vehicle as they sit now couple days ago. I'm back, for good. Place is like home.

I remember seeing the photos, IIRC it folded the rim onto its face, drug the rim and ended up with the rim broke off and it sitting on just the LCA.

Iv looked all over it an havent seen any damage id like to see the pics.. there weill be a new frount set up to come! i allwase get stuck with some fucked up shit! just my luck :/

I wouldn't call it fucked up. He was probably riding right on the edge of the balljoints total duration and when he hit the pothole it slammed and broke the balljoint. I'd drive that truck any day.

Extensive.... it has all new ball joints up frount.. but no damage anywere

That kit says 22's but its not true for all 22's. you're about to spend a lot of money for no reason. Arms and drop spindles will get you sitting where it needs to be

I remember seeing the photos, IIRC it folded the rim onto its face, drug the rim and ended up with the rim broke off and it sitting on just the LCA.

The pics I seem the fucking wheel was completely off. Spindle with the ball joints and tierods still attached to the wheel

Yahtzee
asyde5ed.jpg

Last edited:
The pothole was a beast. Not a little one. Fucking snapped the tie rod in half causing the bottom bj to break too. New wheel and tire was put on and new tie rod and balljoints and I think new lower control arm put on. Then Another guy bought it and said he took it right to a truck shop and spent like 800 on new front end parts. So it's been fixed b4 you bought it.

Last edited:
Yeah that's the photo I saw but there was another that showed the front of the slide and it looked like someone used it as a drag block. Lol