Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Just saw in the specs thread where you said you only have an inch between the bumpstop and the frame. Im assuming you still have oem bumpstops? You can remove that whole bracket and go with a pancake style bumpstop to get some extra room. That would keep you from having to notch if you dont plan on going any lower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TwistedWrangler

Feb 24, 2016
Terrible Haute, IN
I used the bump stops that came with the kit and completely removed the factory ones. They are a bit shorter but those pancakes could be a good ideal. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TwistedWrangler

Feb 24, 2016
Terrible Haute, IN
I have tossed around the idea of changing vehicles lately. In the last 2 weeks I have had 2 people ask about my truck and 1 leave a number for when I'm ready to sell. Recap, 2005 crew cab with 2/4 McGaughys springs up front and flip in the back, new shocks with the kit, 22x9 KMC wheels and toyo proxes tires with say 7k miles on them tops. Truck is very clean. No rust anywhere. Just rolled 140k. Needs Speedo and oil gauges fixed and a few dash lights here and there. Just put on new 160 amp alternator. Leather interior with bose stereo power everything. Another fault I just recalled, the heated seats and seat memory stopped this winter. What is a reasonable asking price. Average private party retail is $12,985. If I asked 14k would I be crazy. Clean trucks around here are few and far between.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

James

Mar 21, 2012
The Boot
Take it from me, keep it and finish it.

Personally, Id pull the moldings off, paint mirror caps, paint the upper bumper cap. Clear/Black Headlights and roll with it. Red is tastefully modded when done correctly. I regret selling my trucks, but when I did it was to those further away, thank God because they beat them up good.