2004 Yukon Denali

if your not gonna clear the denalis, i'd just get ones with only a little bit of amber in the corner. like jared's are in his sig. looking at /\ sig i think it looks weird to have clear corners and amber still in the headlight.
my $.02

Brian's coners are different than the regular GMC trucks because he has a Denali you silly. He can't use the ones from a Sierra or Yukon.

Thanks Matt...I can't find any Denali corners that only have a little amber in them :(

And you won't, pretty much what you posted, stock and some that are tinted are your only options.

Just ordered these

10-CD2000FBC.jpg

^^I'm with this guy. Now to just get some led switchbacks. Do the Denalis have the 194 on the end of the light like the other trucks? All the trucks I've seen, never seen it lit up.

Where did you get the intermediate shaft from? I have one I'm looking at on Amazon for $45-$50 iirc.

Where did you get the intermediate shaft from? I have one I'm looking at on Amazon for $45-$50 iirc.
I ordered mine off eBay...I think it was $55 shipped..If you want a link I can get it for you in the morning.

Vette servo, y pipe to make Corsa Sport muffler work for Denali, and Air Raid Jr. intake with dry filter were all ordered today.

same, I think mine is trashed, what are the signs?
This is the one I ordered...it was $59.99 shipped

Basically when you turn the wheel and such you should feel a clunk in the steering wheel, also happens when going over bumps and such...Every NBS I have owned has had to have this replaced so it seems to be a pretty defective part IMO

I get some "bumpsteer" I assume, when I go over certain bumps while driving, wheels wants to jerk in an opposite direction...never had this happen before on any other vehicle. Just started doing this too, about a month ago or so.

I think it is the ISS, or something in the suspenstion, no clunking really that I know of. But driver side wheel has a "dribbling" effect when cruising. Like something is loose. Everything looks fine, unless it is BJ's.

well this thing is sold

No real issues with the thing...I just missed having a truck and since we have the wife's Tahoe might as well sell it...Put it on craigslist for 1.5 hours...guy called and came and bought it the next day.

BTW i made money on it so I am happy. Now to get a F150 CC 4wd Lariat or a NBS cc Z71

You had a truck, got a suv, got a truck, got a suv, now getting another truck?

:tableflip:

I can't keep up anymore.